Wednesday, April 20, 2016

LGBT bathroom problems

On this post you need to read then click the link, then read some more and click the link and so on.


So I saw this video:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dBpR36VFQM


I can see his point, but as a practical matter I don't know if most people in a lot of instances would know.  For instance if one of these guys came into the bathroom with you in a restaurant, would you even think, "Hey, what's this chick doing in here?"  No, you're going, "Awesome tats." or maybe "Horrible tats."


And if most of these chicks came into the ladies restroom at the restaurant, your wife would probably not even notice.


And if you saw this guy, you'd be going, "Daaammmnnnn!"  If he came into the men's room it would be rather disruptive I would think.


I think this law is trying to combat the growing victimology movement.  Some trans person who did a bad job doesn't want to be told they really don't look at all like a man or a woman as the case may be.  Whereupon the whining starts.  Suck it up and put on your big girl (or boy) panties.  If someone notices you've done a bad job.  Get back to work.

Personally I would prefer to be alone in the restroom.  I really don't want anyone there when I'm taking the Browns to the Super Bowl.

No comments: