Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dear Fellow Business Owners

As a business owner who employs 30 people, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barack Obamawill be our next president, and that my taxes and fees will go up in a BIG way.
To compensate for these increases, I figure that the Customer will have to see an increase in my fees to them of about 8-10%.

I will also have to lay off six of my employees. This really bothered me asI believe we are family here and didn't know how to choose who will have to go. So, this is what I did.I strolled thru the parking lot and found eight Obama bumper stickers on my employees cars. I havedecided these folks will be the first to be laid off.

I can't think of another fair way to approach this problem. If you have a better idea, let me know.I am sending this letter to all business owners that I know.

SincerelyWard
JOOA Corp.

I don't think there are any federal anti-discrimination laws that would apply here.

No comments: